12.08.2009

Cup 'a Joe, San Francisco (Nob Hill)

This coffee house has the beer-drinker vibe... probably cuz of the 10-or-so options on tap and the street-side seating where almost everyone's got a pint. The house has free wi-fi, a full menu, and a pretty comfortable environment. Bryan (?), the guy that helped us get our coffee was up for a friendly chat and gave us some good info on why "cash only" is a great way to go. Overall, I (Z) give it a conservative thumbs up.

[As a general side note, this is the first of our super-local - meaning within three or so blocks - coffee shops K and I have visited. As such, I become an uber-snob. So factoring in my bias as you will: I like the place, but there are certainly holes in their business...]

K thinks the name is just awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment